6 Days and 6 Nights on the Snow for a Family of Four
Ski Oregon is offering a six night, six-day adventure on the snow for your family! From Mt. Hood to Central Oregon, the Grand Prize winner will experience three stops that highlight the breadth that families can experience when adventuring in Oregon. Winners will enjoy everything from staying in Hood River and skiing or snowboarding at Mt. Hood Meadows, to slopeside lodging and lift access at the historic Timberline Lodge and Resort, to the charm of downtown Bend and spending a few days on the hill at Mt. Bachelor. All lodging comfortably accommodates a family of four.
Grand Prize Package Includes:
- Airfare for winner and up to three guests from Alaska Airlines
- Winter rentals of your choice (ski, snowboard, cross country) for four people for six days from The Mountain Shop.
- Two nights in Hood River on the Columbia Gorge at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Hood River.
- Two days of lift tickets for four at Mt. Hood Meadows, Mt. Hood’s largest resort.
- Two nights slopeside lodging at the historic Timberline Lodge.
- Two days lodge breakfast for four at the Timberline Lodge Cascade Dining room.
- Two days of lift tickets at Timberline Resort on Mt. Hood.
- Two nights lodging at Pine Ridge Inn in Bend.
- Two days of lift tickets for four at Mt. Bachelor, Oregon’s largest ski area.